4/2/13

My Fitness Pal App



I really want to loose weight before the summer months get here,  I know I am a little late, but I just can't seem to get movtivated.  I have recently downloaded this app on my phone called My Fitness Pal.  It helps me keep track of my calorie intake and exercises that I do daily, even if I clean my house I keep track and that helps:)) I have only done this for a few days now and I won't lie, I have went over but I will eventually get the hang of it and start seeing results....

  • Medical studies show that keeping a food journal DOUBLES your weight loss!
  • Eat whatever you want
  • Easy and fast
  • Completely free, with no strings attached

  • My biggest downfall is POP..I love my Dr. Pepper and no matter how many times I try to stop drinking it, I give in and buy some:(

    One thing about this app is that I like that I can add friends to it and we can talk about what we eat and help each other keep on track, and having others there for support is always good for me:))

    I am citygirlgonecountry on My Fitness Pal if you would like to add me....please do so!!! The more the merrier and you can never have enough support through a journey like this.

    Look forward to seeing ya over there:)) Goodluck to anyone trying to loose weight as well!!! Encourgment is always a good thing.

    Happy Blogging to you all!!!!

    Posted by: Joanna

    No comments:

    Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

    Powered By Blogger