1. Does your family send Christmas cards? I usually buy them, fill them out and then never put a stamp on them......lol i am so bad when it comes to that!
2. How soon do you start shopping?: I am a last minute shopper:)
3. Who do you shop for?: Kids, Husband and my mother
4. Do you put up a Christmas tree?:Yes always.....Gotta have a tree!
5. If so, is it fake or real?: Fake but pretty
6. Do you like tinsel?: Nope it's too messy
7. Do you use homemade or store bought ornaments?: Store bought and homemade...like ones the kids have made or something
8. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house?:Well i use to but this year no im not..next year i will!
9. Do you put lights on the tree?: yes
10. How about popcorn and cranberries?: nope
11. Is there a wreath hanging on your door?: not this year
13. Do you hang up your stocking?: yes
14. Does your family read "Twas the night before Christmas?": Nope....but that is a good idea..think i might grab a good christmas story to read on christmas eve
15. Christmas Movie?: Nightmare before Christmas....I love it!
16. Character from any Christmas Movie:
17. Christmas Song: frosty the snowman
18. Christmas Memory: any of them... I LOVE Christmas
19. Give or Receive?: give
22. Ham or Turkey?: doesn't matter
24. White Lights or Colored Lights? I usually do white but this year im doing colored
25. Blinking Lights or Still Lights: Stll lights....Blinkin lights make me dizzy:)
26. Were you Naughty or Nice this year?: I think i was nice..except for the time....Oh I shouldn' be telling you that :))lol
27. What do you want for Christmas this year?: For my kids to have a good one!
28. When do you open your gifts?: Usually let them open one on christmas eve then open the rest on christmas morning:)
29. What's the best gift you've ever gotten?: all of them
30. What's the worst gift you've ever gotten?: uhmmm... nothing comes to mind
31. Who gives you the most gifts?: Well Santa of course
32. Have you ever had a secret Santa?: When i was working i did...
33. Do you like wrapping gifts?: love to!!
34. Do you put change in those red buckets?:
Yes sometimes i do..but since my mother n law worked for the salvation army and when she was diagnosed with cancer they turned there back on her and lied about alot of things....denied her insurance and so forth....so no more do i give to them!
35. Do you burn a yule log?: Nope
36. Can you name all the reindeer?: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Cupid, Comet, Donner, and Blitzen... and Rudolph, of course (and no, I didn't have to Google)
37. Do you bake cookies?: yes
38. Have you ever seen your mommy kissing Santa Clause?: unfortunately, no
39. Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe?: yes
41. Do you drive around and look at the Christmas lights?: one of my very favorite things to do
42. Have you ever left Santa cookies?: sure do evey year:)
43. Have you ever sat on Santa's lap?: sure have
44. Who do you celebrate Christmas with?: with my family
45. Where do you celebrate Christmas?: with my family,
46. Have you ever had a white Christmas?: almost always
47. What part of Christmas do you look most forward to?: I love the decorations and seeing the kids face when they open there gifts:)
48. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa?: I don't remember seeing any
49. Does your family always take pictures at Christmas? we try to...
50. Have you ever heard the song "Thank God For The Kids"?: never have..is there really a song named that....im going to youtube to see and hear it:))lol
what if this is as good as it gets:) I just had to participate seeing i was having trouble coming up with a post for today! So stop on over and check her great blog out:))
Happy Holidays to All My Fellow Bloggers:))