2/22/14

Lake griffin

First time ever @Lake Griffin State Park, not use to paying to get into Parks so that threw me off alittle but it's for a good cause.  ONE of the 2 largest Oak tree was VERY nice to visit and beautiful I might say:) THE park offers camping,canoeing and hiking but, the park seems small and confined.   I'M glad I got to visit it but not a park I would go back to visit. GETTING use to florida is going to take time but I'M all for it:) The weather is warm and beautiful here and it's alot  better then COLD and gloomy back in Ohio..... I am Looking forward to sharing my trips and different experiences with you all;)

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger