1/26/11

First time for this one, but here goes:) Over at Little Mrs. Married you can join in on the fun and link up:) Happy Blogging to all!




{ONE}
How tall are you?
5'8"


{TWO}
Besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
Groceries and KIDS


{THREE}
What are your three favorite websites?
BLOGGER~I LOVE TO BLOG
FACEBOOK~KEEPS ME IN TOUCH WITH FAMILY
CSN STORES~DOING REVIEWS IS AWESOME:)

{FOUR}
What brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
I like sketchers


{FIVE}
What food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
Any Seafood.......I won't even try it


{SIX}
How many pairs of jeans do you own?
Three


{SEVEN}
If you could have any job, what would it be?
A JUDGE....In the medical field instead:)


{EIGHT}
Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes one time.....


{NINE}
How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two....A body pillow and then a regular pillow


{TEN}
On a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
2...I try so hard though and just can't get in the routine...Can someone help me:)))


No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger