12/4/10

*ADULT ONLY REVIEW*

First Time for Everything right:)
Yeah I say that with a smile on my face......grinning alittle bit!!

Ok...I was so excited to recieve this Luxe squirmy in the mail.....

First time using a vibrator and it sure won't be the last!

~Luxe Squirmy~

The packaging of this product was a bit appealing, as was the product. I instantly fell in love with its metallic pink color! At first glance, the Luxe Squirmy was appealing to the eye. I have to admit that its diameter set me back a bit, but I would be a trooper and move forward!

It is made of a smooth rubber, giving it a very soft feel. The rubber encases all 5 ½ inches of insertable length. The top of the vibrator is a smooth almost cone shaped head, followed by an area of coils. Just underneath this are the beads, which I was a little extra excited about, hoping they could bring me to a glorious orgasm! I am easier to please when given clitoral stimulation, so the enhancements on the vibrator were a welcoming site to me! This brings me to the clitoral stimulator. Its only goal to bring your clit the ultimate in sensation and pleasure!

There are 4 controls in all; on/off, rotation speed, vibration, and the rotation direction. It was an easy decision that the Squirmy was at least 4 Bees. It is easily adjustable, so the sound can be quieted.

I have to say that the beads and rotating head of the Luxe Squirmy exceeded my expectations. I think this is a product that has enough power to satisfy an advanced user, but is easy enough for a beginner. It will be a welcome and unique addition to my collection!!

I would recommend this great product for anyone, single or couples:)
Eden Fantasy's you Rock!

This product was free for my honest review!!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger