6/27/10

"Getting To Know You"

Getting to know YOU


This is the (mostly girly)edition:)
I love doing this meme!

1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
I honestly wouldn't have plastic surgery done. I just think that people being natural is better than being fake.

2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
I use to watch like The Young & The Restless, Bold n Beautiful but i haven't watched them for a very long time. I am too busy now:)


3. Favorite clothing brand?
Not one certain brand.....just nice clothes and comfortable....



4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?


5. Would you ever vajazzle?
LOL.......


6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Cinderella...She is the ultimate princess of disney:)

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
DONT REMEMBER


8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
Nope and I need to be knocking on wood while I answer this question:))lol

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger