11/5/12

Looking forward to November 16

For the past 3 years me and my daughter have made a pack to go see the "Twilight Movie" when it comes out in November:)) It's awesome to get that little bit of time with her and it gives me something to look forward to also:)) I really enjoy it as me and her have had our differences and we didn't really do many things together just me and her until the first one came out and we started something that we have to finish:)) lol Everyone of the movies has been awesome, although from my opinon the endings always drive me nuts becuz i have to wait a whole year to find out what is going to happen next:) Talking about someone with patiences......bahahahahaha

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger